An Age Spots Affiliate program or niche with Healing Natural Oils provides a wide target audience. The appearance of age spots is an almost inevitable part of life once the 40’s hit. With 47% of the US population aged over 40, the market for H-Age Spots is both sizeable and stable. The information below will help you promote H-Age Spots on your website or blog. It’s a great topic for sites or blogs featuring resources for natural living, beauty and/or aging.
What are age spots?
- Like large freckles. Rounded, flat patches of skin. Vary in size. Tan, brown or black.
- Appear on the skin, especially on areas more prone to sun exposure: face, back of the hands, arms and shoulders.
- Also known as liver spots (despite having nothing to do with the liver) or sun spots.
What causes age spots?
- Appear when melanin (the pigment that produces skin color) is produced in high concentrations.
- Main cause is years of exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light from the sun.
- Commercial tanning lamps.
- People with fair skin and light-colored hair are more prone to age spots.
- A deficiency in potassium or selenium.
- Avoid over-exposure to the sun
- Use a broad spectrum sunscreen
- Age spots are not medically dangerous, but treatments can remove these unsightly blemishes.
- Chemical peel, dermabrasion, electrosurgery, laser treatment, cryotherapy (freezing), and bleaching creams.
- Natural DIY remedies include aloe gel, apple cider vinegar, castor oil, and lemon juice.
- H-Age Spots Formula is a gentle, effective remedy that combines the healing powers of homeopathic and essential oil ingredients.
- Dietary choices can also support the treatment of age spots, including vitamin and mineral supplements, drinking plenty of water, consuming fruits and vegetables, and avoiding junk foods, sweets, caffeine and alcohol.
Why H-Age Spots?
- Contains homeopathic component carefully selected for its action on dry skin and brown spots
- Results within several weeks.
- 100% safe, natural and gentle. Avoid chemical toxins and harshness on skin associated with other common treatments.
- Easy topical application.
“My skin is looking so much clearer after using this product for about 4 weeks. I love that it is natural and will keep at it. Thank you.” – Mandy W, Portland OR
“I am very happy with the results and even my husband has noticed a difference. I bought the oil for the dark spots on my hands.” – Ludmilla, FL
Top Keyword Phrases for SEO
- age spots
- sun spots
- liver spots
Get Started With This Great Age Spots Affiliate Program Today!
Sign up with Shareasale to earn 20% commissions plus great bonus programs!!
- PubMed Health